The next generation of science professionals needs your experience, expertise, and perspective to guide them.
"I thank all of you for such a great occassion. I will always welcome ACS on Campus to CSIR-NCL."Irfan Khan, NCL - PuneCSIR-NCL Pune, India
Information for Speakers
You’ve been invited to speak because you have expertise in the following areas:
- Finding a job (inside or outside the lab)
- Publishing (as an author/editor/reviewer)
- Earning grant funding, fellowships, and awards
- Effectively using research tools like SciFinder® and ACS journals online
- Starting your own business
- Educating the general public about science
- Advocating for science in the legislative and political arenas
If you are speaking please:
- Email ACS on Campus with your picture and professional title
- Visit the Events page to REGISTER for the event and for directions to the location.
Thank you for volunteering to guide the next generation of science professionals!
WHY ACS ON CAMPUS IS FOR YOU
Leaders in the field
Heather L. Tierney, Ph.D.
Managing Editor, ACS Nano & Nano Letters
Heather received her Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from Assumption College in Worcester, MA. She then proceeded to complete a Ph. D. in Chemistry at Tufts University, where she used a combination of scanning tunneling microscopy (STM) and density functional theory (DFT) to study the surface chemistry of a variety of systems including bimetallic alloys, molecular self-assembly, and single-molecule rotors. Heather joined the Publications Division of the American Chemical Society in 2010 as the Managing Editor for ACS Nano and Nano Letters.