Peer Review Webinar: Why, How-to, and What Not to Do!
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Virtually with ACS Webinars
ACS on Campus and ACS Webinars have come together to co-produce a live virtual event centered around Peer Review! Hear from Associate Editor of Organic Process Research & Development, Pamela Tadross, on the best (and worst!) practices for Peer Review in your publishing process. All researchers of the sciences, not just chemistry, are encouraged to sign up for this free resource!
What You Will Learn
- What editors look for when reviewing submissions
- Tips for responding to reviewer reports
- Qualifications to become a reviewer and strategies to evaluate a manuscript
Moderator: Kali Miller, ACS Publications
Peer Review: Why, How-to, and What Not to Do!
- Dr. Pamela Tadross, Associate Editor, Organic Process Research & Development
- Moderator: Kali Miller, ACS Publications
Pamela Tadross, Ph.D.
Associate Editor, Organic Process Research & Development
Director of Engineering, Merck & Co. Inc.